Sutter Club Preservation Foundation
The Sutter Club facilities were designed, funded and built by the Members. It opened to great fanfare in January, 1930. In 2017 to preserve the Club for many years to come, and with the support of our Membership, the Board of Directors created and founded The Sutter Club Foundation, a 501(c)(3) public charitable organization. The Sutter Club was awarded a ‘Building of Distinction’ in Sacramento by the Office of Historic Preservation and is now listed on the National Registry of Historic Places.
Click here to donate. Each donation is tax deductible.
The continuing goal of The Sutter Club Preservation Foundation will be to protect and conserve the facilities for many future generations to ensure its continued elegance, vitality and heritage in California's capital city. The maintenance of local architect Charles Dean's California Mission-style architecture in a pristine condition is a priority for the Foundation.
Where Everything Is
Tailored to Perfection