The Sutter Club seeks to be the preeminent Club in California. Our staff provides world-class hospitality that consistently exceeds the expectations of our Members and guests.
- Competitive wages
- Employee meals
- Energetic, multi-faceted, team-oriented work atmosphere
- Uniforms for uniformed employees
- One week of vacation after one year for full-time employees
- Pension plan contributions for full-time employees
- Excellent health plan products for full-time employees
- Dental insurance for full-time employees
The Sutter Club is a private membership club across from the state Capitol that has been part of the Sacramento community for nearly 130 years. Our employees are our most important resource in the successful operation of the Club. We are proud of those who work for The Sutter Club and our employees can be proud of the positions of trust they hold as reflected in the long tenure of many of our employees.
The Sutter Club is currently accepting applications for full-time employment.
For position descriptions, and to download an application, please click the active links below.
Application for employment (4 pages)
Submit applications via email or USPS.
USPS: The Sutter Club/Attention Ryan Castro | 1220 9th Street | Sacramento, CA 95814
The Sutter Club is committed to providing equal-opportunity employment for all persons.
The Sutter Club uses E-Verify for employment eligibility verification.