Generations of families have made membership in The Sutter Club a tradition. Native Sacramentans, newcomers to the city and non-resident members have found the Club provides a venue where they can make new friends, participate in social and fun events from happy hours to gourmet dinners.
The Sutter Club encourages applications for new members. In order to maintain the social aspect of the Club however, membership at The Sutter Club is by invitation only. A current Member who is in good standing with the Club must sponsor prospective members that are interested in applying. Your sponsor will then help guide you through the membership process.
Once a member, some of the benefits include:
- Two historic dining areas
- A relaxed members-only bar area
- Special members-only dinners
- Exclusive formal annual events
- Annual family events that you will want to make a tradition, year after year
- Entertain friends, family or clients with fine dining at an exclusive locale
- Special member rates on events planned at the Club
- Several different rooms for meetings, breakfast, lunches, dinners or receptions
- Parking garage conveniently located within walking distance of several historical locations
Talk to your friends about the Sutter Club. We are sure one of our Members would be happy to sponsor you.
Proposal for Invitation Form »